Work Completion Speed Q&A
What do you do for students who take longer than most to finish an in-class assignment?
Answers from the web
- To be honest, I struggle with this. I try to find extra time for them to work on it, but we are normally moving on to the next thing and I don’t want them to be left behind with that.
- I ask them to finish at home; it’s not perfect as I am not there to help and they don’t always do it, but it allows us to move on with the new content.
- I pair a student who understands with a student who is struggling. This is great as it allows both of them to gain from the experience without anyone being left behind. Of course this is extra time from the class gone though.
- I ask them to come in at lunch to get help. That way I can make sure they have the support they need. I can’t always do this though as I have other duties, and sometimes I need a break too!
(source: Google Certification, Advanced level, unit 2)
Comments
Post a Comment